Thursday, December 31, 2009

BYE,BYE 2009, I DID KNOT LIKE YOU, I WILL NOT MISS YOU AND AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED, YOU HAD NO MEANING, YOU WERE "MEAN" TO EVERYONE & EVERYTHING, IF WE KNEW WHAT YOU WERE ALL ABOUT, WE WOULD OF PASSED ON YOU. IN OTHER WORDS, "YOU SUCK"

I had a Professor in Law School, who would say to anything that he did knot like,"Kiss Mere In Toukess",
you do not have to be  Jewish to figure-out ( like Kirsty Alley) what this expression means.

You initially charmed us, when you entered after New Years Eve, 2008, but we learned what a phoney you
were. PHD's and Psychiatrists, from television and acclaimed member's of  Harvard, Westlake schools,
Stanford (and son's) MIT, Cal-Teck, Rydell High, Dr. House, Dr. Do-Little, Doctoured Documents,
Gelson"s and Our Miss Brooks, all agree that you vere nothing, except a real "Dr. Evil". Mike Myers
played you in da movies. You could of seen it at IMAX or MINY ME.( Bada Bing, Bada Bob)
Weemember "The Road Movies", such as "Road To Rodeo Dr?" Now yous nose who Bing & Bob were.

Now where was I, oh yeah, in Woodland Hills. Now back to 2009, a real "schmuck", of a year.

Perhaps 2010, will be a better year. We all could use some tranquilty in our lives. Hay, if we survived
2009, maybe there is still Hope four the Human Race.  It looks like 2010 could be our saving Grace.
Thank You, George Burns!  If Sherlock Homes ( not to be confused with KB Homes) can gross,
$65, 000,000 the first week and Avitar can gross $610,000,000, in 7 days, then we gonna make
it,two.

I wish to personally Thank, George and Molly Hatcher, Greg and Ellen Bitkower, Balfore and Suzanne
Lax and Punky Lax, My Sis, Mary Hatcher and her kids, Dr. Mark and Lisa Goulston, James and Karen
Vititoe and Mrs. Calabash, wherever she iz, for the warmth and understanding, that they have given me
throughout the year(s)

I, also Thank God, that my son, Mark Bitkower and I have a relationship again and I wish a speedy
recovery, to a Very Special Hungarian Lady, from Long Beach,Calif., who will always be the Love
Of My Life. God Speed, God Bless and may 2010 be the year of understanding and peace.

I, am still Marshall Bitkower and I still miss Dean Martin and my Baby Girl, Emmy. Now drive safely
tonight, because the person in the other car, could be you and your loved ones. Except for Tiger Woods,
who has loved ones,twos,threes,fours, and now is "UP" (now that's funny) into double digets and double
C's and dble. D's. 

1 comment:

  1. Great post Marshall. Will pass this one around. Let's all plan on a much better and kinder 2010.

    ReplyDelete